- APM Foundation and APM/SAP interface process mapping and design to accommodate S4 design choices that impact SAP master data, Notifications/Work Orders, symptom codes, catalogue profiles, etc
- Remapping of existing v3.6 / R3 interface to v4.3 to SAP R3 and MER3.6 mapping to r3 is correct when migrating to v4.3
- Interface design to sap where necessary
- Any data migration design plan and execution activity where SAP is involved
- Perform Data Mapping between current SAP to Meridium v3.6 and v4.x
- Perform Data Assessment, Cleansing, validation and quality check to meet business requirements
- Transform data into usable load sheets for vendor mapping and migration as part of the version upgrade
- 5 years of design in SAP PM and interface development
- 3 years experience with maintenance and reliability systems (O&G industry is desired)
- Design and develop existing and future interfaces and customizations for SAP R3, S4 and GE APM v4.x; x3.x
- Knowledge of interfaces between SAP PM module to GE APM
- Application security design and principles experience for maintaining role-based security for sensitive data
- Technical (5 years)
- SAP ABAP development, queries
- Knowledge of SAP (PM module), APM MI Module, APM OR Module, APM Connect, APM Foundation (v4.3)
- SAP ABAP code, PM BADI's, BAPI's, SAP Tables
- SAP interface development to external systems
- GE APM v4.x and v.3.x configuration
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.