Skills: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Piping Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Basra, Iraq
Wood is currently recruiting Graduate Engineer for our Basra projects.
Wood is looking for caring, courageous and committed individuals who want to make a difference for the environment and people of Southern Iraq.
Graduate Program 2021
List of Positions:
- Piping Engineer
- Pipeline Engineer
- Civil & structural
- Mechanical Engineer
- Instrumentation & Control Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Project control Engineer
Who can apply?
2020 and 2021 graduates from Mechanical, Civil and Electrical department with an aggregate of 70% or greater
Skills / Qualifications
In Wood's four-year program, you will:
- Work for one of the world's largest multinational engineering services providers and get the opportunity to work on world class projects in Basra with some of the best people in the world
- Gain hands on experience in your discipline and make an impact from day one
- Develop expertise in your field of study, within a fast-paced and complex project environment
- Work with world-class industry experts
- Gain varied understanding of your core discipline through hands on experience
- Gain increased awareness of strengths and areas of development to support professional and personal growth
- Learn fundamentals of health, safety and environment principles
- Apply your learning into knowledge
When Wood employ you we commit to your care and we are courageous in our commitment to you. It is part of who we are.
As a member of Wood's Graduate Program you will:
- Possess a range of skills and talents and be willing to experiment in areas outside your comfort zone
- Enjoy working at a fast pace
- Be passionate about growth and learning
- Be driven to discover and innovate new ways to get things done
- Be goal-orientated, brave and ambitious; be committed to leaving places better than they were before you arrived
- Be open to inspiring and being inspired by your team and peers
- Enjoy working in a project-based, collaborative environment
- Be agile and flexible when dealing with a constantly changing environment
- Demonstrate a commitment to Wood's value
Applicants must have full work rights in Basra to be considered for this role.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.