- Drives environmental and stewardship compliance within our 4 Core Principles (Safety, Quality, Reliability and Engagement).
- Completes production floor audits of stewardship performance and identifies gaps.
- Collaborates with EHS Program Manager to develop and implement plans to close identified gaps and ensure consistent compliance.
- Manages behavior-based safety observation program.
- Collaborates with EHS Program Manager to implement changes to standard work procedures, safety initiatives, etc.
- Provides training to the site which includes new hire training and on-going training.
- Conducts floor observation, 5S and compliance audits.
- Assists and supports incident investigations, determines root cause(s), develops and implements corrective action plans.
- Is a change agent for continuous improvement for Stewardship.
- HS diploma required. Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of verifiable work experience in manufacturing environmental, health and safety is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to flex communication style to effectively engage audience.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other software programs is required.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.