Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Engineer to join our team on permanent basis based in Aktau Kazakhstan. Main purpose of this role is to provide installation, repairs and testing of various Artificial Lifting Equipment in the workshop and in the field. Main Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ALS applications design preperation for the customers
- Perform equipment selection and sizing in accordance with customer requirements (work various software for modeling equipment application and sizing)
- Liaise with internal and external customers
- Collate Technical presentations of ALS products to WFT clients
- Participate in preparation of tenders as required
- Submit technical and commercial proposals for clients
- Advise and give guidance to customers on processes and procedures
- Supervise operations on base and out on the field
- Prepare and keep accurate paperwork on delivery tickets, job reports, time sheets and other similar administrative forms as necessary
- Help generate business to increase revenues through sales of Weatherford products and services
- Accurate & thorough completion of job reports on a timely basis
- Assist in the workshop and make deliveries when available
- Available on a 24 hours call basis to respond to customer needs
- 2-3 years related field experience
- Higher Education
- General product knowledge (Artificial Lift Equipment)
- Mechanical background, ability necessary to perform repairs
- Valid Driver license (Cat B)
- Proficient use in Microsoft Package
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Russian languages
- Ability to prioritise an work towards tight deadlines