Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: San Ramon, California, United States
Looking for a long-term career opportunity? Come join Wood as an Administrative Assistant /Accounts payable specialist in San Ramon, CA. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more. The main function of an administrative assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, processing payment, handling information requests and performing clerical functions.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Prepares responses to correspondence.
- Submits invoices and check requests for payment while partnering with Internal stakeholders.
- Liaises with internal and external units to carryout job tasks.
- Performs tracking of payments, cost analysis and invoicing.
- Solves problems associated with vendors regarding payments, billing and statements.
- Receives and audits invoices for accuracy and compliance and ensures prompt payment of departmental bills.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Skills / Qualifications
- 2-3 years' experience required
- Verbal and written skills, multi-tasking, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time
- Keep information organized and confidential
- Microsoft computer applications (SharePoint, Outlooks, Word Excel, PowerPoint)
- High School Diploma or GED Required
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.