Application Engineer - Center Of ExcellenceAre you a newly graduate engineer looking for job opportunity with good prospect?Do you enjoy taking on technical challenges? Join our Application Engineering - Centre of Excellence
Our Career Program in Application Engineering inspires and guides recent graduates through career-shaping experiences. This program is up to 3 years and gets you involved in helping clients locate and produce energy more efficiently. Program graduates have the foundations to make innovative contributions to our future.Take your career to the next level
As an application engineer, you are a member of the Application Engineering Center of Excellence and works as a member of the team to develop optimized technical and commercial proposals for Baker Hughes Valves.
As part of our Career Program in Application Engineering, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Analyzing customer specifications and technical requirements to develop optimized valve solutions.
- Learning industry applications and appropriate valve solutions to address technical issues. Developing good technical domain expertise in valve solutions.
- Developing commercial proposals with appropriate price and cost details.
- Working as member of cross-functional team to gain expertise in application engineering, development engineering, manufacturing, sourcing and commercial disciplines.
- Supporting interactions with customers to develop optimal technical solutions that meet customer needs, economically viable and manufactured efficiently.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor/Master degree from accredited university or college in a Science, Technology or Engineering field of study.
- Have good oral and written communication skills, interpersonal, leadership and technical negotiation skills. Fluent in English language.
- Have ability to work with multi-functional, decentralized teams
- Have availability to travel for business (less than 20%).
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- For us flexibility works both ways, we work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can respond and deliver to these, we can offer some in this role. Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply.
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, were committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and were always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Lets come together and take energy forward.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.