Skills: Planner / Scheduler, Supply Chain Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Prepares production schedules. Establishes sequence and lead time of each operation to meet completion dates.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Plan products in JDE utilizing MRP.
- Open and manage production Work Order packages.
- Manage material shortages for production build and communicate status to management.
- Confer and coordinate with Purchasing on the status of parts being procured for production orders to ensure timely release and completion of production orders.
- Confer with Production Supervisors and Leads to determine status of production orders.
- Attend Production Meetings to provide detailed updates on the plan and manage promise dates.
- Review customer requirements with Customer Service and set promise dates.
- Assist in setting and maintaining product master and planning fields in JDE.
- Coordinate stock issues and outages.
- 5-10 years planning/scheduling experience in an MRP-driven manufacturing environment.
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
- Ability to work as part of cross-functional teams.
- Good understanding of Materials Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Good communication skills (oral and written). Ability to effectively interface and collaborate with all departments to ensure positive results.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- College degree in business or technical discipline