Skills: Materials Management , Warehouse Person
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Under broad direction, duties include ensuring timely materials good movements, accurate and appropriate storage and
movement of products, inventory accuracy and other daily operations functions of the warehouse which includes various
clean-up and housekeeping activities. May be responsible for training and leading small teams.
- Ensures warehouse organization in areas of responsibility is optimized and meets company standards.
- Promotes 5S initiatives in the warehouse environment.
- Participates in activities to ensure inventory accuracy, including creating and processing physical inventory count documents in SAP and taking part in inventory counting
- Performs SAP materials management transactions such as goods receipts, goods issues and transfer postings as required to ensure timely processing of goods movements
- Provides on the job training to new hires and less experienced personnel in materials and warehouse processes and basic materials management SAP transactions
- Picks materials for goods issues and transfer posting following established processes to ensure inventory accuracy and timely goods movement
- Packs materials for transportation using appropriate packing materials and methods
- Creates shipping documents which comply with local and country requirements for material type and mode of transportation
- P rovides inventory and other materials reports to support P&M management and PSLs
- Follows established health safety and environmental processes and work methods
- Promotes safe working and environmental responsibility
- Uses Stop Work authority if hazardous conditions are identified and follows reporting procedures for health, safety and environmental incidents
- Participates in Lean and continuous improvement initiatives relating to materials management and warehouse processes
- Diploma with at least 4 years related experience in material handling
- Experience working in an operations environment is preferred, including knowledge and use of handheld scanners and lift truck certification
- Forklift License
**Candidates with more years of related experience in a warehouse or operations environment and has strong computer skills and analytical abilities to resolve problems required will be considered for Materials Control Specialist
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
315 Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim, Singapore, Singapore, 639940, Singapore
Requisition Number: 94129
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.