Skills: WellSite Supervisor
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Iraq, Iraq
- This role will cover both drilling and workover operations as operational requirements dictate.
- The SWSL reports to Drilling Team Leader, who in turn reports to the Drilling Manager.
- The SWSL is responsible for the implementation of the drilling or workover programme.
- The role of the SWSL is to ensure that HSE goals, Operational Integrity, company Standards and Well Objectives are not compromised during well operations
- Mentoring of other staff is a key role
Criteria and Qualifications
- 15 years' drilling and workover experience, at least 5 years as SWSL
- Proficient in safe working practices and good oil field practices
- Proven ability to lead drilling and workover operations through a theoretical and practical approach.
- Ability to understand and work with differing cultures
- Valid Well Control certification, as per company Standards (Level 4 Surface)
- Proven Leadership (HSE and Operational) and Mentoring qualities
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.