Skills: Field Comm / SCADA, Electrician, Instrumentation Technician
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Louisiana, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Schedule: 14/14 Contract rotation offshore
Rate of Pay: TBD
Benefits : 401K, Health Insurance, Long term / short term, Vacation, Training, possible bonuses, etc
Job Type: Full-Time Contract
Educational Requirements: High school diploma/GED
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. regularly
- Work in hot/cold environments
- Walk/stand for long periods
- Reaching, lifting and bending
- Candidate must be proficient in calibrating multiple types of transmitters (Rosemount, Viatran etc.)
- Possess knowledge of hand held calibration equipment (Hart Communicator, 4-20 ma simulator etc.)
- Must be able to connect to PLC's from a company laptop for troubleshooting purposes, and if required, to the following : A/B , Modicon, GE , Siemens, etc
- Must be familiar with touchscreens/HMI's as well as flow computers, level transmitters, temperature transmitters, vibration transmitters etc.
- 6+ years proven experience
- Experience with Wonderware and good working knowledge of PLC functions and harware.
- Understanding of ladder logic.. Experience with minor programming and logic changes.
- Strong understanding of electrical and instrumentation systems.