Skills: Port Operations, Logistics Management
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Doha, Qatar
Petroplan are looking to hire an excellent Port Manager to work in Qatar for a major Oil and Gas client.
This will be a permanent staff role and residential.
To apply please see the below requirements:
- Internationally recognised senior maritime qualification or degree in Transport / Maritime Studies preferably with post graduate qualifications.
- Minimum 20 years experience with 10 years experience in a management role, preferably in various maritime or port.
- Focused experience in port development, operations and logistics.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in national and international maritime laws, regulations, agreements and best practices.
- Strong leadership, management, problem solving, decision making, interpersonal skills,negotiation and influencing skills.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.