Would you like the opportunity to work for oilfield services company?Do you have a passion for delivering maintenance solutions to our customers?Join our Wireline Team
As a wireline team responsible for the global Health and Safety of all our employees we are proud be the industry leader in creating and developing the highest standards in HSE with our cornerstone program, The Perfect HSE Day.Partner with the best
Under general supervision receives established instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on well-site activity performs basic duties at the wellsite and at the shop. Performs maintenance, job preparation, tool pre-job and post-job checkouts, tool maintenance, rigging up and rigging down, job site supervision of operators, training of operators and maintaining a high level of safety awareness. Maintains records and communications as required by District Manager. Responsible for proper job-related paperwork and other records for self and assigned crew. Must have knowledge of and ensure compliance with all Federal, Country, State, Local and WLE regulations applicable to WLE explosives operations. Drive company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrive at well site or other designated destination at scheduled time. Participates actively in quality improvement efforts with respect to ballistics operations. Promotes and maintains good customer relations. Carries out all required responsibilities, safely as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals. Performs other related duties as required. Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
As a Field Operator for Wireline Services, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Preparing for jobs and performing tool maintenance, pre-job and post-job tool checkout.
- Rigging-up and rigging-down equipment at the well site.
- Service mechanical devices and building logging cable heads
- Perforating cable heads and maintenance on the tools
- Maintaining well site/DOT records and communications as required by District Manager
- Completing job-related paperwork and other records for self and assigned crew
- Promoting and maintaining good customer relations
- Receiving instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on well site activity
- Performing basic duties at the well site and at the shop
- Driving company vehicles in a safe manner while observing company and government regulations
- Participating in quality improvement efforts for ballistics operations
- May supervise and train other Field Operators while maintaining a high level of safety awareness at the well site
- Performing other related duties as required
To be successful in this role you will:Required Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Must obtain the Class B CDL within 6 months of employment
- Ability to work and communicate well with customers and employees
- Must have the ability to work at well sites for extended periods of time
- Must have a clean driving record and the ability to pass a Federal background check
- Ability to utilized computers for communication, reporting and other work-related purposes
- Must be 21 years of age or older in order to obtain ATF explosives certification
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
Work in a way that works for you
- Previous Military experience
- Career-minded individuals with a strong work ethic are preferred.
- Previous experience as a Wireline Field Operator
- Class B CDL license with Hazmat (highly preferred)
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- 5 days on 2 days off, on call every 4th weekend as needed
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.