Our client is looking for a highly motivated, self-driven and energetic addition to their team as a Territory Manager. This will be a one-year contract in Toronto, Ontario.
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall strategy and implementation of up to 20 retail sites owned by our client. Through working with many internal and external stakeholders, you'll get to execute and deliver on a multimillion-dollar portfolio. At the same time, you will be managing a team of retailers who will help you make your business plans into business results. Welcome to the Retail world:
- Fast paced, ever-changing environment where we strive to always be the best of the best in this competitive industry! From clean bathrooms to fully stocked shelves, it's how we want to represent our brand.
- We are a people business and invested in the growth of our business as well as our partners
- Customer Service focused with the goal to help make our Customers' Journeys Better by not only meeting, but exceeding their needs and expectations
- Focused on Health, Safety, Security, and Environment, making sure everyone gets home safe; from our site workers to our everyday customers and vendor/contractor partners. Safety is always top of mind
- Result driven - yes, we use KPIs: profitability, fuel volume, convenience retailing sales, customer service metrics etc.
- We care about our people by recognizing their performances: Retail Rockstar Reward Program, People Make the Difference Real Program (we sent people to Australia this year for an unforgettable global event!!), etc.
- We are building a purpose driven culture where YOU have the opportunity to discover your own purpose and connect it to the work you do every day. If these make you excited, you will like this job:
- Work cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders including: Maintenance, Convenience Retail, HSSE, External Partners such as Pepsi-FritoLay to solve problems as a team with a win-win, open mindset
- Ensure 100% execution of programs at site level while working with stakeholders and partners to provide feedback to improve programs and ways of working
- Provide excellent customer service through encouraging and engaging front line staff Capture site level insights using robust Salesforce tool to drive performance and profitability.
- Deliver business plan results of retailers through coaching, guiding, and performance management
- Manage retailer team, responsible for recruiting retailers and creating a pipeline through continuous performance review of retailers using tools
- Plan and conduct site visits to help retailers find and execute upon opportunities in their operations. Coaching them on how to "Follow the Money"
- Ensure competitive pricing strategy and tactics in territory through data and market analysis. You will act as a direct agent on the ground to help the retail business gain insight on what our competitors are doing in the market. By helping to gather data and create competitive pricing strategies you will help ensure our sites pumping more fuel than the competitors in your area while maintaining a healthy margin!
- Evidence of strong leadership behaviours as well as adherence to company core values (Honesty, Integrity, Respect for People)
- Strong commercial mindset and financial acumen
- Self-starter with strong communication skills who can build relationships with people from various backgrounds
- Ability to respond quickly to changing priorities and multiple activities
- Ability to work with ambiguity and uncertainty to make the best business decisions with the information you have currently available
- Experience in the Retail Business (valued but not required)
- Ability to carry and represent the company values when working closely with external stakeholders
- Strong past performance and track record for delivery
- 3 yrs+, business to business (B2B) sales-face to face or tele sales
- 1+ years, technical systems acumen, i.e., Microsoft works/suites, SAP or others like systems.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.