Skills: Project Management, Geotechnical Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Variable depending on experience and qualifications
Location: Bristol, England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic and expanding team in the Bristol, UK Office.
The main objective of the Project Manager is to manage projects assigned to him/her. The position is office based with visits to the field operations as necessary, primarily during mobilisations to promote core HSE values and highlight contractual requirements to all internal parties.
The duties assigned to the Project Manager are varied, but will include:
- Responsible for all aspects of a geotechnical contract including client liaison, planning and scheduling, commercial control, staffing, supervision of execution.
- Subcontract management including soil testing laboratories and freelance personnel.
- Approval of engineering and issuing of reports including bearing capacity calculations, piled foundation design, liquefaction assessment and pile driving analyses.
- Responsible for the quality of service to internal and external clients including interested parties.
- Any other duties deemed necessary, which are within the bounds of the incumbent's competence and function.
- Recognised qualification(s) in Engineering and or Management.
- 5 years' experience.