Field Specialist - Drilling FluidsDo you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems?Do you enjoy being a part of successful Team!Join our Team
Baker Hughes is the first and only comprehensive provider of digital oilfield products, services and solutions. Drawing inspiration from its rich heritage as an inventor company, Baker Hughes harnesses the passion and expertise of its people to improve productivity throughout the entire oil and gas value chain.Partner with the best
Baker Hughes currently has an opportunity for an experienced Field Specialist- Drilling Fluids to provide solutions and support to our Saudi Drilling Operations team.
As a Field Specialist - Drilling Fluids, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Maintain drilling fluid properties as per drilling fluid program.
- Provide daily reports to the drilling supervisor including the drilling fluid report, product inventory, product concentration, hydraulics and volume accounting reports.
- Report drilling information on the daily mud report remarks, this should include (short description of the drilling operation for the report period such as, ROP, Torque, Drag, pressure, tight spots, WOB, any Over pull, cuttings amount, type, shape and size, highlight any cavings or signs of hole instability, report any difficulty in mixing, maintain properties...etc.
- Maintain accurate volume additions to the drilling fluids for product concentration calculations, this should include water additions as well.
- Coordinate all fluid activities with the drilling supervisor, tool pusher and all concerned personnel.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor degree of engineering, geology or chemistry or close analog
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in Drilling / Completion Fluid Operations
- Have a certificate for primary and advanced mud school
- Familiar with both WBM and OBM systems
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.