Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
Overview / Responsibilities
Looking for a career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Data Entry Specialist, Midland TX . Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more. This person will be working with the inspector team collecting data from a mobile application and transferring this information into system. They will train on the systems that they use, but we need candidates to come in with good Excel skills.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Create Inspection Reports (IRs) into the Integrity Data Management System (IDMS) assuring that the digital report is embedded.
- Create TMLs (Thickness Measurement Locations) and TMLs trending into the IDMS.
- Assist with the creation of WRs (Work Requests) and ITs (Inspection Tasks).
- Works as liaison between the Fix Equipment Specialist and the Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Coordinators to complete work requests in Visions.
- Responsible for Asset Integrity data clean up and overall data integrity management.
- Assist in the generation of Asset Integrity customized reports.
- Assists with inspection scheduling reporting.
- Assists with a variety of projects to develop charts/graphs and data analysis dashboards.
- Provides administrative support to Visions users.
- Exports data in other software for data manipulation and comprehension.
Skills / Qualifications
- 2-4 years of experience managing data through Visions preferable is not a mandatory requirement
- Extensive Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage a massive volume of data.
- Ability to exports data in other software for data manipulation and comprehension.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple simultaneous projects so that key targets and deadlines are made on time.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.