Would you like to be part of a team that ensures compliance standards are met?Would being part of a digital transformation excite you?Join our Digital Solutions team
As a Digital Solutions business, we provide intelligent, connected hardware technologies to sense, control, and inspect assets across many industries. Customers are provided with peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve operations. Our team has a collaborative sales mind-set, a technical understanding of our products, providing highly customizable solutions.Partner with the best
As a Lead Engineer - Technical Regulations & Standards, your be responsible for providing the proper direction and support to meet the technical regulatory compliance for the products manufactured at the Shannon, Ireland and Huerth facilities, as well as other regional & global locations.
As a Lead Engineer - Technical Regulations and Standards, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Reviewing/understanding applicable standards required by Law in country that apply to relevant products. Communicating standards to design community and maintains it.
- Participating with independent third parties to perform product compliance and certification work (testing, design review etc.) and communicates results/actions to relevant engineering and supply chain team.
- Interacting with outside engineering firms or governmental agencies to provide or record product compliance to required regional or national standards to gain the needed product certification or qualification.
- Developing new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations.
- Working with business leadership at SPB/EB level. Specifying needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research.
- Delivering products as part of a team. Working on cross functional teams.
- Leading analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have bachelor's in Engineering/Technology or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Alternatively high school diploma / GED with strong experience in Engineering/Technology
- Have proven experience in Technical Regulations and Standards.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.