Fort Morgan, Colorado, United States
Fort Morgan, Colorado, United States
Skills: Wireline, Heavy Machinery Operator, Truck / HGV Driver
Other Skills: ATF, DOT, NRC, Crane Operator
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Fort Morgan, Colorado, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
1. Responsible for the job readiness of the logging truck, crane truck, and other transport vehicles assigned to you and your crew
2. Responsible for maintenance and care of mobile equipment including wireline trucks, crane trucks, and other fleet vehicles. Offshore employees working both on water and inland will be responsible for both vehicle fleet and skid fleet.
3. Responsible for maintenance and care of downhole wireline instruments as directed by the field service Operations Engineer. Maintenance activities will include changing "O"- rings, servicing coupling and other connections, and cleaning instruments for readiness in future well servicing work;
4. Responsible for obtaining commercial driver's license with appropriate endorsements as required by the activities carried at the district to which the individual is assigned. Endorsements might include Department of Transportation HAZMAT authorizing the individual to drive explosives or radioactive materials to the well site;
5. Proficient in the safe use of explosives and operates in compliance with API RP-67;
6. Responsible for regulatory compliance of all rules, regulations, and laws in accordance with appropriate federal, state, or local enforcement agencies;
7. Responsible for adherence to customer rules and policies while on customer's property;
8. Responsible for adherence to company rules, policies, and procedures;
9. Responsible for rigging up and rigging down wireline equipment at the well site and preparing said equipment for safe transportation back to the business campus;
10. Communicates with customers and ensures satisfaction with well site services;
11. Responsible for and demands safe operations for all individuals on the jobsite;
12. Performs miscellaneous shop duties as directed by the field service Operations Engineer, Shop Foreman, or District Management.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
1. Independent mobility while functioning on the company's business campus indoors and outdoors (frequently). Independent mobility while at the customer's wellsite (frequently). Frequent standing is required in the performance of duties and responsibilities. Flexibility is demonstrated by reaching for objects at various heights and distances (frequently).
2. Manual dexterity is sufficient to reach and handle objects and equipment. Finger dexterity is demonstrated sufficiently to handle small objects (frequently).
3. Hearing and talking is sufficient to communicate with co-workers (frequently). Visual acuity is sufficient to safely operate equipment at the business campus inside and outside (frequently); and, at the customer wellsite (constantly).
4. The candidate must be able to lift up to 75 pounds to shoulder level (rarely); lift up to 35 pounds to above shoulder level (rarely); be able to lift objects up to 100 pounds to waist level (frequently); be able to push or pull objects weighing up to 125 pounds (occasionally); be able to walk and carry objects weighing up to 125 pounds (rarely); be able to walk and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds up and down stairs and over short distances (rarely); and, be able to 2 person lift and walk and carry objects weighing up to 200 pounds (rarely).
1. Work in non-climate controlled environment with frequent work outside.
2. Must be able to work alone and in-concert with service team members and other wellsite partners and contractors.
3. Must be able to work in excessive cold and heat, dampness and humidity.
4. Must be able to work around and with motorized equipment and vehicles and tolerate noise and vibrations.
5. Must be able to work around chemicals, detergents, and cleaners as well as fumes, smoke and gas vapors.
6. Must be able to work on uneven surfaces and climb scaffolds and ladders.