- At least 8-10 years of experience as technical auditor for land geophysical operations.
- Experience with Aram Aries II system.
- Experience in explosive source projects.
- BSc in geophysics, electronic engineering degree, computer science, or equivalent qualification.
- Own audit equipment to complete audit. The contractor shall bring all necessary testing equipment to complete the audit.
The audit shall include, but not be limited to:
- Recording instrument tests - distortion, dynamic range, system timing, etc.
- Energy Source - start time, synchronization, and the standard recommended procedures.
- Sensors - Distortion, natural frequency, leakage, etc.
- Telemetry Cables - leakage, dynamic resistance, transmission loss, etc.
- Nodal system (if applicable).
- Available certificates and licenses for hardware and software.
- Other Equipment - as required (GPS, Up-hole tools, near surface acquisition equipment, PPV meter).
This role is a 6+ week project supporting operatoins in Tioga County, PA.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.