Skills: Operations Management, Marine Engineering, Port Operations
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Nigeria, Nigeria
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Nigeria
Ably Resources are looking for an experienced Maritime Operations Coordinator to work for a major Oil and Gas Industry contractor
Position- Maritime Operations Coordinator
Rotation- 75/21 or 90/21 (TBC)
Start - June 2021
Contract- 12 months (renewable)
Insurance- Medical, Life, D+D, Income protection - Provided
Salary - Not confirmed- please provide salary expectation
- Maritime Operations Coordinator (10 years' experience)
- The role will require coordination/liaison between Project marine construction works & Project Logistics team, with Client and local Port Authorities
- Brownfield experience within LNG facilities & Operational ports
- Experience of marine operations associated with maritime works (waterfront & near shore construction)
- Experience with marine crafts certification & applicable International standards
- Previous experience in Nigeria & areas recuring high level of security will be considered advantageous
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.