Role: Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
Direct Hire, Permanent
Energy Corridor, Houston
The Successful Candidate
- A very well rounded cyber role involving multiple security responsibilities.
- Play an integral role in defining and assessing the companys security strategy.
- Translate business needs into effective policies and processes.
- Deployment and management of security infrastructure.
- Conducting security assessments of internal systems, applications and IT infrastructure.
- Hands on experience of deploying and managing security infrastructure (firewalls, IPSs WAFs, EDR, SIEM, vulnerability management).
- Knowledge of OT security
- Cloud security experience
- Regulatory experience (one or more of the following) - SOX, GDRP, Cybersecurity frameworks, Risk management frameworks, ITIL, ISO, NIST
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.