Sr Enterprise Application Engineer
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you enjoy acting quickly to provide solutions ?Be part of a successful team
Our Team provides support for regional and corporate project. We are in contact with local, regional and global teams. Our services are focused on delivering capabilities aligned to industry best practices. Partner with the best
In this role you will be responsible for the design, configuration, delivery and support of solutions delivered to support business priorities. Will also be responsible for delivering production support, including transactional issues, system enhancements and upgrades and master data. The role will be responsible for continuously improving the FICO Tax processes and systems. The incumbent will interact across all key cross functional business areas As a Sr Enterprise Application Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passionTo be successful in this role you will:
- Leading, participating or coordinating end-to-end execution of FICO Tax solutions, related projects and technology implementations. Introduces best practice and process improvement ideas.
- Providing subject matter expert solutions and hands-on configuration for VAT and Withholding tax.
- Providing process expertise and solutions in FICO Tax areas and integration with other SAP Modules and non-SAP tools.
- Working with business counterparts on delivering solutions based on Best Practices, efficient business processes, SAP standards and Tax expertise. Analyzes business requirements and translates them into design.
- Leading design activities, from requirement analysis to systems, application and process design specifications, implementation and support.
- Providing expertise for the estimation and financial analysis of projects.
- Knowledge of North America, EMEA, LATAM localization- Brazil, Russia, Argentina, and India.
- Creating documentation for various stages of planning, design, implementation and support of SAP FICO & Tax services.
- Managing and completing complex assignment and related projects.
- Experience in solution design and configuration of processes within FICO.
- Expert level knowledge of Sales & Use Tax, VAT, Statutory Reporting, Income Tax Provision, Tax Compliance.
- Strong Business, Accounting, and Finance acumen, strong understanding of tax and statutory reporting integration.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities and meeting closely-spaced, ambitious timelines.
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (With Minimum 8 years of experience in SAP FI- CO with emphasis in tax configuration and support)
- Proven experience in SAP FI-CO and tax integration to MM/SD Modules.
- Sabrix tax engine configuration experience.
- Knowledge of SOX Controls and Compliance
- At least 1 end to end SAP FICO implementation
- Experience in SAP FI and CO modules at least 3 - 5 years New GL, AP, AR
- Organized, thorough, and detail oriented
- Collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
- Eager to learn, shares ideas, encourages and accepts feedback well
- Strong analytical skills - strong problem solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect: Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities Comprehensive private medical care options Safety net of life insurance and disability programs Tailored financial programs Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.