Technical Sales ManagerDo you enjoy being part of team that provides high-quality engineering for our customers?Would you like to work on cutting-edge technology?Join our technology driven Sales Team
Baker Hughes Nexus Controls offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection hardware, software and services that help achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible. Our global Commercial Team is responsible for shaping new business, developing strategy, maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer needs are exceeded.Partner with the best
As a Technical Sales Manager, you will play a vital role in facing the customers and winning business. You'll need to contribute to sales plan in a specific region, defines sales strategy for targeted clients.
As a Technical Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Positioning Baker Hughes technology and identifying the best technical and commercial solution as technical staff that originating sales.
- Promoting the business value proposition of Baker Hughes technology.
- Working in close cooperation with regional sales, account sales and commercial proposal staff.
- Promoting the business value proposition of our technology to ensure we have a competitive market edge
- Being the primary technical role involved in DTI (demand to inquiry): aim at increasing market penetration through technical support during pre-ITO.
- Contributing to Prices and conditions to have a certain degree of granularity, working on the basis of predefined contracts price frameworks with some latitude to deviate from prices and conditions.
- Handling diverse clients in specific industries such as Metal and cooperating with (technical) sales support to realize sales.
- Leading a department with medium-sized estimated orders and handling local focus on China mainland.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Have minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Technical Sales/Sales with technical background.
- Have good knowledge of the Metal/Paper pulp industry.
- Have good oral and written communication skills, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have ability to influence others and lead small teams. Leading initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Have ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously, effective problem identification and solution skills
- Have proven analytical and organizational ability.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Please discuss your prefered working arrangements with your recruiter during the process
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.