Strategic Sourcing Leader Would you like to help shape and implement our sourcing strategic direction?Are you a Sourcing Leader that is fluent with Process, Performance, Reporting?Partner with the best
As a Strategic Sourcing Leader you will lead and drive regional sourcing improvements to processes, tools, and systems in support of category strategy execution, improved efficiency and standardization.
As a Strategic Sourcing Leader, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Managing Sourcing reporting and performance management in coordination with global leadership.
- Providing reports and analysis in support of requirements for category management, initiatives and projects, and general management.
- Participating in global category management teams representing region RCIS.
- Driving and being accountable for category performance and initiatives.
- Developing sourcing category strategies as a member of the category management team that are integrated and aligned with overall global strategies, and with the BH business.
- Driving the realization of savings, supply efficiency, quality, and process improvements. Identify saving opportunities and initiate individual projects and initiatives at all operational levels Responsibilities
- Participating in global category teams to ensure the successful implementation of strategy and achievement of targets and results.
- Defining supplier strategy including management and optimization of supplier panels. Lead negotiations and allocate needs to specific suppliers. Negotiating terms and conditions and transmit information to Procurement.
- Being responsible to advise management in the function and/or in the business. Has a supportive role in decision making about important subjects.
- Handling communication with colleagues and business leaders about change of policy and implementation.
- Acting frequently as a project leader in projects involving the business and other functions. Projects have a long term horizon ( 2- 3 years). Results will be visible after at least 2 years.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Experience in Commodity/Category Management.
- Experience in performance & reporting
- Project management skills and experience to initiate and lead
- Fluent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, systemize the big data's and resolve problems
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and lead programs / projects
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
- Established project management skills
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.