Tampa, Florida, United States
Tampa, Florida, United States
Skills: Project Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Tampa, Florida, United States
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is currently seeking a Water Resource Technical Professional/Project Manager to join our team Florida. The Florida office has a strong backlog of work and is looking for someone that is interested in growing the practice as a technical and client (BD) lead for an established engineering and environmental consulting firm that seeks to expand its services in the regional market.
Overall responsibilities include technical execution and management of staff for water quality assessments, watershed management, as well the support of business development in relevant service lines.
- Coordinate and manage water quality and resource projects
- Coordinate with project management teams and other discipline leads to manage project deliverables, ensuring schedule and budget are achieve
- Oversee and conduct the collection, management, evaluation and interpretation of data from the natural and built environment
- Prepare technical reports that summarize analysis and recommendations
- Work collaboratively with other departments, environmental regulators and Wood offices on project related work
- Work with our team to identify and develop water quality and ecologically related business opportunities including Watershed Management, Water Quality Improvement, and Natural Systems Restoration
- Assist in proposal preparation including innovative technical approaches and competitive pricing
- Prepare and perform client and public presentations
- Participate in Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Policies, Procedures, Standards and Guidelines in the execution of all work
Skills / Qualifications
- BS or MS in Civil, Environmental, Ecological, Water Resources or related degree
- Experience in project management including budget, schedule and deliverable performance is preferred
- Demonstrated experience working with municipalities, water management districts, and other water agencies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and technical writing experience is mandatory
- Proficiency with GIS, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Must pass drug test, background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy
- Applicant must have the ability to work in varying environments (office, lab and field settings)
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.