Skills: Crew Chief, Slickline, Well Intervention
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $130 per annum
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
NES Global talent is looking candidates for the position of Slickline supervisor for one of the big four oil and gas servicing company in Saudi Arabia.
(7) years slickline experience, five (5) of which shall be international or offshore supporting drilling and production operations.
Supervisor shall have slickline experience with gas wells and flowing oil wells flowing from zones at least 8,000 ft true vertical depth as well as deviated wells.
Supervisor shall have a high school diploma or equivalent and be fluent in English.
Must have completed training and possess current certificates from Client approved well control school.
IWCF level 4 well intervention pressure control is imperative for the onsite Supervisor.
The supervisor shall have appropriate technical training in slickline operations as well as operation and maintenance of slickline surface equipment, pressure control equipment and downhole tools.
- Be responsible for supervision and provision of Services throughout the operation
- Be responsible for advising Client of any aspect of the operation, whether HS&E or technical that is in non-conformance with either policy or program
- Supervise and coordinate both Contractor and Subcontractor personnel performing Services
- Ensure that all personnel are trained, and that all equipment conforms to requirements for the operations required to perform Services
- Ensure that written instructions are provided to ensure continuation of safe and efficient operations
- Be responsible for advising Client representatives of any changes to the operational status
- Be the main reporting path for all Contractor and SubContractor personnel and be the primary contact for Client Representatives offshore
- Possess ability to operate all of the slickline equipment provided by Contractor
- Be computer literate and able to complete computer generated reports as required.
- Be able to program and download data from Client supplied electronic memory gauges. Training provided by Client.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.