Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for a 16 month contract in Lloydminster, AB.
Target Start Date: May 3, 2021
Contract Length: 16 months (Maternity Backfill)
Location: Lloydminster Refinery - Lloydminster, AB
Schedule: Monday-Friday (40 hours per week)
Flexible hours or remote work: NO
This position will be the first point of contact for people entering the Refinery, along with guiding people this person provides direct professional administrative support to the Refinery management team, and sales administration.
• Performing general department administration duties and daily office functions such as word processing, data entry, reports, stats, mail distribution and filing.
• Provide administration support for the Refinery Product QA Program.
• Create and follow up gate access cards
• Provide coverage (vacation etc) for Refinery railcar/truck sales administration and maintenance.
• Record shipping orders
• Prepare sample requests for shipping
• Maintain stationery supplies
• Grade 12 with secretarial diploma or equivalent (other post secondary education will be considered)
• A minimum of five (5) years of progressive secretarial or administrative experience.
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Ability to work independently with a diverse client group utilizing strong organizational, interpersonal and communications skills.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.