Assembler, Dammam, Saudi Arabia Role Summary/Purpose
Responsible for assembly and disassembly of Wellhead and flow control products Essential Responsibilities
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and assembly procedure manuals.
- Read and understand assembly drawing, torque and test maps.
- Ability to understand bill of material (BOM) and identify required materials to be assembled into a final product and fill up trace data sheets.
- Responsible for production output within the standard hours in job order.
- Practical Knowledge on soft seals and fittings installation.
- Practical Knowledge on torqueing requirements identification and applications.
- Practical Knowledge on visual inspection of critical spare parts and sealing areas.
- Diploma or equivalent high school diploma or equivalent high school diploma with Assembly knowledge
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Assembly of Oil & Gas products such as Gate valves, Trees Bonnets, TBG heads, Mechanical Fitting, Operate pneumatic, hydraulic torque tools and wellhead products
- Experience in working with hydraulic torque wrench
- Experience in greasing
- Practical Knowledge on assembly of Valves (Manual/Actuator), chokes, X-Mas trees, and Wellhead equipment
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn quickly with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team (working together with others)
- Basic practical knowledge to assist in FAT/SIT
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.