Key Account Manager - AviationAre you an Account Manager with a hunter mindset?Are you passionate about driving customer success by strong customer understanding, relationship, and creative selling approaches?
Join our Waygate Technologies - Digital Inspection Solutions Team
As the world leader in non-destructive testing (NDT), Waygate Technologies offers the broadest portfolio of industrial inspection solutions. Our solutions include radiography and computed tomography (CT), remote visual inspection, ultrasound and eddy current technologies. We ensure safety, quality and productivity for our customers across major industries around the world.
Partner with the best
The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing largest Aero OEM customers for Waygate Technologies (WT). The role is accountable for growing the WT business across a number of strategic accounts, coordinating with regional sales and commercial operations, marketing, product, project functional organizations and the service business to deliver sustainable and profitable growth.
As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Driving Market-Leading Long-Term Financial Growth including Orders, Revenue, Margin and Cash
- Building Enterprise-Level Customer relationships, credibility, sponsorship and trusted advisor status
- Developing unique business plans for each Aero OEM key account leveraging the resources available (technical sales manager, channel manager, after-market sales team, inside sales, services, and channel partners on a global scale)
- Maintaining, documenting, and communicating deep understanding of customer's strategic goals and objectives, org structure, upcoming opportunities and challenges and potential applications / solutions from Waygate Technologies
- Identifying, developing and supporting the regional sales and operations teams to close sales opportunities.
- Commercializing New Product Introductions (NPIs) and supporting product management team with recommendations of future NPI investments, key marketing and trade show needs within the various verticals to grow market share.
- Providing regular updates of operating plan status, key commercial opportunities and other key metrics utilizing business tools including SFDC, Deal Machine, Account Management Process (AMP), Bluesheets and Tableau, etc.
- Building influential relationships with assigned customers at all levels and developing strategies to win profitable business from those key customer.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Sales or 10+ year experience in engineering, supply chain or operations with increasing responsibility with one of the major Aero OEMs
- Available to travel up to 50% of the time
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.