Field Specialist - Tubing Conveyed Perforation (TCP)Are you a Field Specialist looking for a new opportunity?Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company?Join our Wireline Team
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Wireline Services team arrange technical expertise to meet our client expectation. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist - Tubing Conveyed Perforation (TCP), you will work with drill crew on location to assemble and run the TCP equipment. You'll gain hands-on experience with some incredible technology.As a Field Specialist - Tubing Conveyed Perforating (TCP), you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passionTo be successful in this role you will:
- Performing assembly, checking, and loading necessary equipment, including operations and maintenance of equipment and facility
- Working with drill crew to assemble and run Tubing Conveying Perforating (TCP), and other equipment.
- Advising Customer Representative in spotting and actuating such equipment and in troubleshooting
- Driving Company vehicles with safety, observing company and government regulations and arriving at designated destination at scheduled time
- Promoting and maintaining good customer relations. Conducting all business activities in accordance with company policies
- Carrying out all required responsibilities safely and as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations, and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals.
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Highschool or Diploma with 1 year of relevant working experience
- Have 3 years of experience in Tubing Conveyed Perforating (TCP)
- Be willing to work offshore or other countries
- Have a Permanent Brunei Residential Permit or is a local Brunei National resident.
- Have attended explosive training
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.