Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
Join our Industry- Leading Manufacturing Team
Bringing cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and flexible pipe capabilities are industry leading. Our team provides support for customer operations to ensure continuity for production.
Partner with the best
You will maintain and upkeep facility and production equipment to enable Manufacturing plant to produce quality products. You will ensure all maintenance activity logs up to date and carry out preventive maintenance on production machine.
As a Welder, you will be responsible for:
- Welding in conformance with the applicable shop procedures and/or engineering specifications.
- Properly uses different tools and equipment, strictly obeys safety operation procedure, notifies hazardous conditions to safety officer and avoids injury accidents.
- Fully and accurately complete necessary paperwork.
- Performs preventive maintenance on all equipment used to ensure them workable and keep related record in order.
- Keeps immediate area swept. Keeps machine, equipment, workbench, cabinets and tools clean.
- Fully compliance to company regulations and EHS requirement
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Technical school, high school or similar diploma
- Above two years of related working experience.
- Ability to read and understand basic engineering drawings & blueprints.
- Have post weld heat treatment (PWHT) knowledge and experience.
- Previous experiences in the valve industry preferable.
- Welding Qualification
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we™re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we™re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.