Skills: Well Control, Well Servicing & Testing, Production Operator
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $150 per annum
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
NES Global Talent is looking candidate for the position of Well testing supervisor to join for one of the big four oil and gas servicing company.
1. Ensures a safe and healthy environment at the worksite through the effective application of the Company's HSEQ systems.
2. Completion of all HSEQC and Operational Documentation required to be completed during and after each Well test operation and delivering the same to the Well Test Operations Manager for his review.
3. Provides task supervision as required over junior crew and to ensure that all personnel engage in the task have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the tasks to be performed.
4. Acts as shift focal point at the worksite between all crew members, subcontracting personnel and the client representative in the absence of the supervisor.
5. Provides input to the planning for the job including equipment set-up, well site direction and customer-related support activities.
6. Performs cleaning, operational testing and pressure testing of equipment during the pre-job procedures
7. Prepares and packs ancillary equipment to be used for the operation
8.Performs pre/post job equipment inspections
9.Performs and completes ongoing and preventative maintenance procedures for the equipment on location
10.Assembles and prepares equipment for installation and service
11.Supports the Supervisor in ensuring safe completion of tasks and in the clean-up and preparation for the next job
12.Ensures completion of all required documentation relating to equipment and personnel in the course of the operations performed.
13.Supports the Supervisor to ensure the customer is satisfied with the service provided including the accuracy of all data and reports provided.
14.Assists in training junior operators under direction of supervisor.
15.To ensure professional and helpful attitude towards all customer representatives and crew.
16.Attend, participate and chair pre-job safety meetings as required
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.