Skills: Project Engineer, Geotechnical Engineer
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: BRISTOL, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
£Competitive market-related salary
Fast-growing Geotechnical Company
Strong opportunities for development and growth
Exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing Geotechnical company. In this position you will lead and take responsibility of the geotechnical elements of a project lifecycle.
- Office supervision and final QA of geotechnical data.
- Technical input to tenders.
- Client interaction on a technical level.
- Review of contractual documents and production of Project Safety and Execution Plans.
- Supervision of ongoing offshore operations from a technical level.
- Assisting the Project Manager in the project lifecycle.
- Approval of onshore laboratory testing schedules and management of onshore testing programme.
- Termination of site unitisation and generation of design soil profiles.
- Performance of offshore geotechnical engineering.
- Writing Factual, Interpretation and Engineering Reports.
- Participate in any health and safety talks, meetings or training.
- Any other duties deemed necessary, which are within the bounds of the incumbent's competence and function.
- Recognised qualification(s) in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering or Engineering Geology.
- 4-5 years' experience.