Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
Skills: Contracts Administration
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
Wood is currently seeking expression of interest for Contracts Administrator for a Kuwait based project to provide contracts and commercial expertise within a project management team (Owner-PMC) responsible for Owner major capital projects execution, from FEED through to operational handover.
Please note that at this stage, applications for this role are invited as an Expression of Interest (EOI) whilst opportunities are being fully determined.
- Establish, with the project manager, the optimum contracting strategy.
- Co ordinate and manage the commercial and technical bid document preparation.
- Tender period management, bid evaluation, recommendation and Contract award.
- Provide contractual advice and guidance to the project manager throughout the project life cycle.
- Manage all formal communications from a contractual perspective (internal and external).
- Manage all contractual approvals as required (procurement, subcontracts etc).
- Approval of interim payments to Contractor.
- Review and recommendation of all Contractor variations and claims.
- Manage contract close out activities including final account documentation.
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum University Degree
- Minimum twelve years post graduate experience.
- Minimum five years experience in the oil & gas, refining and petrochemical industries.
- Minimum five years experience in the designation.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.