Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently seeking expression of interest for Associate Project Engineer
for a Kuwait based project. Is permanently assigned to the projects, working as part of the PMC PE Team to Manage the Contractor on behalf of the client, or as part of the PO FEED team to deliver the FEED design.
Please note that at this stage, applications for this role are invited as an Expression of Interest (EOI)
whilst opportunities are being fully determined. Responsibilities
Skills / Qualifications
- Supports leadership, guidance and direction concerning all facets of Assigned project delivery. Prepares timely reports on status of the project for issue by PE's to Clients Controlling Team.
- Supports HSSE leadership of the Assigned Project.
- Assigned Project delivery improvement.
- Participate in key Client reviews and meetings as required, including project Risk management and lessons learned.
- Attend Assigned Project Monthly Progress reviews with the Contractor as required.
- Attend weekly Assigned Project reviews and coordination meetings, and keep Client Controlling Team and Management updated, as required.
- Review and expedite weekly timesheet submission and overtime requests for Assigned Projects.
- Arrange preparation of requests for Other Direct Costs relating to Assigned Projects.
- Create and sustain a good team spirit within the PMC project team and Client.
- Minimum B.Sc Engineering
- Minimum six years post graduate experience.
- Minimum three years experience in the oil & gas, refining and petrochemical industries.
- Minimum three years experience in the designation.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.