Do you relish the prospect of working with cutting-edge energy products?Do you love leading and motivating others to achieve a goal?Join our innovative Project Management team
Bringing cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and flexible pipe capabilities are industry leading. Our team provides support for customer operations to ensure continuity for production.Take ownership for Project Management
The Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Install & Commissioning (EPCIC) Project Director is a key role within Subsea Production Systems (SPS) business and will be responsible for delivery of a Major project, managing complex consortium style project delivering complex scopes including Installation and commissioning activities.
As a Project Director, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Coordinating directly with Project Managers and oversees the overall Project Team
- Executing a complex project with the lead responsibility of the annual revenues and contribution margin delivered
- Collecting, prepare and analyze Financial Reports for discussion with Executive Regional Director / VP Subsea Projects.
- Reviewing and assigning resources to support the initiatives promoted by the Productivity Organization and determines project requirements
- Providing career orientation and development plans and inputs to the team by delivering structured and continuous feedbacks to the team about their goals, challenges and performance expectations with effectively coaching.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have 10+ years experience in project management and people management
- Have proven ability in developing and implementing strategies to accomplish business goals
- Have fluency in English with proven negotiation skills
- Have high-energy, self-motivated, and willing to take on responsibilities across geographic and business boundaries
- Have strong process, execution and operational skills
- Have proven ability to coach and influence peers
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.