Material Planner-Turbomachinery & Process SolutionsWould you like to be part of our Turbomachinery Process Solutions Product Line?Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?Join our Turbomachinery Product Line!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.Partner with the best
As a Materials Planner you will be Responsible for facilitating transactions, producing, assembling and delivering replacement/ repair parts and equipment as part of a Services agreement or order. Includes activities such as processing transactions, managing processes, material management, site operations, or warehouse logistics & shipping, sometimes in a shop structure.
As a Material planner you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Managing master planning, material processes and systems,prepare production schedules, Ensure operational alignment with production plan and KPIs
- Optimizing inventory and process improvements.Oversee spares / consumable inventory parameters, including safety stock, reorder point, lead-time.
- Managing inventory control through the Oracle, Take the necessary action on slow moving inventory
- Supporting cycle counting and/or year-end inventory counting.Analyze and take appropriate actions to optimize inventory performance excess
- Ensuring Maintain and validate the spares production performance indicators.g the stock room is compliance with HSE requirement
- Leading projects to improve supply chain and operation processes. Oversee and process supplier complaints non-conformity issues (NCR).
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor in Engineering or equivalent with Minimum three Yrs of experience in a material planning role
- Have a 7+ year of relevant experience in a Services industry
- Have a knowledge of the principles of lean manufacturing and Six Sigma (an asset)
- Have a Great teamwork skills, leadership and great priority management capacity great interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have experience in MS office functions including excel, word, PowerPoint and outlook,Oracle ERP and SAP ERP advantage
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.