Workday Security Product OwnerWould you like to work with a world class HR organization?Do you enjoy being part of a team that drives efficiency through automation?Join our Human Capital & Technology Team
The technology part of our Human Capital & Technology Team continually optimizes of our global HR technology landscape to deliver employee-centered solutions. Individuals in this team act as the product owner for a specific technology and/or functional area within a technology.Partner with the best
As a Workday Security Product Owner you will partner with the business, Digital Technology and HR CoEs to resolve complex data issues, act as a master data expert on projects and manage Workday business process analysis
As a Workday Security Product Owner, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Developing the roadmap for Workday security requirements and enhancements and manage the execution plans.
- Working with multiple work streams, integration teams, and business organizations to ensure cohesive impacts are considered.
- Facilitating effective brainstorming and design sessions; anticipate how potential ideas may play out in the organization.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest Workday releases and provide suggestions around use cases accordingly.
- Collaborating with Digital Technology team on identifying and resolving system inefficiencies and defects.
- Assisting in resolving user How To questions and help create relevant job aids, learning content, and communications.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Be a graduate of Human Resources Information Technology with at least 3 years of using HR systems.
- Have the ability to translate business requirements to system configuration.
- Able to translate technical terms to real life stories; to communicate with technical teams and functional leaders.
- Have good understanding of HR operations and experience in employee data management.
- Have in-depth knowledge of Workday Security functionality, design and configuration.
- Have good understanding of ERPs such as SAP and the ecosystem of different applications.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.