Baker Hughes has an opening for a Quality Inspector in Billerica, Massachusetts.Responsibilities
- Inspects and approves incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs, summarizes re-work and waste, and inputs data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calibration requirements, and calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, and complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of relevant experience. Relevant experience includes, but is not limited to, the following: Experience in inspection, experience reading and understanding manufacturer's specifications on equipment, reading and understanding technical drawings, and excellent oral and written skills
- Knowledge of geometric tolerancing
- Knowledge of Adobe program
- Preference in some inspection licenses (ASQC mechanical inspector, molding inspection, welding inspection).
- Mechanical background (worked with power tools, machine shop, DIY projects)
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.