Logistics Specialist Flexible Pipe SystemsDo you like collaborating across teams to deliver success for customers?Are you passionate about building relationships and ensuring customer success?Join our logistics team
We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry leading. We manufacture an innovative, market leading flexible pipe solution for the Oil and Gas market for onshore facilities. Partner with the best
As a Logistics Coordinator you will be responsible for end-to-end logistics solutions to achieve required on-time pick up & delivery of goods. This includes executing processes to meet the logistics costs budgets, initiating improvements in logistics operation and reporting key logistics KPIs. The specialist will also need to ensure that company policy and international trade compliance regulations are adhered to.
As a Logistics Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Continuous internal communication with functional managers at FPS sites.
- Being the single point of contact for internal and external customers where any logistics solutions are required
- Continuous tracking of all ongoing shipments as well as proactively preparing for upcoming shipments including logistics cost and timeline planning
- Working with 3rd party logistics providers to manage shipments through RFQ, execution and invoice payment.
- Interacting with customs brokers to ensure on time custom clearance and delivery to site
- Implementation of tools and dashboards for logistics KPIs
- Analysis of transportation spend and reconciliation with the financial ledger
- Supporting standardization of transportation processes across FPS onshore business.
- Loading, unload, move and stage product and materials using a forklift and other power equipment.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Bachelor's Degree OR a High School diploma/GED and minimum 2 years work experience in logistics or supply chain management.
- Demonstrate logistics/supply chain experience in a similar industry
- Have an understanding of international shipping protocols
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent project management, communication and analytical skills
- Some overtime and weekend support as requested.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.