People Operations Specialist (Onboarding function) - Refer to Description for Language requirement Are you passionate about Human Resource Operations?Do you wish to be a part of a successful Human Capital & Technology team?Join our Human Capital & Technology Team
Our Human Capital & Technology Team provides HR support for client group Leaders, Managers and Employees on organizational and employee matters, as well as coaching, HR process expertise and other general HR activities.Partner with the best
As a People Operations Specialist (Onboarding Function) you'll work closely with Global HR Delivery centre team. You'll be responsible to coordinate and manage all the onboarding activities for a given geography. As well as managing the contractual workforce performing onboarding activities on the ground.
As a People Operations Specialist (Onboarding function), you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Demonstrating high proficiency in HR processes, policies and standard operating procedures
- Administering day-to-day on-boarding transactions including background screening, Pre-Hire Medical Check-up, Immigration & relocation support
- Monitoring assigned group of contractors and provide helpful and timely response across various cases
- Receiving and responding to requests from various hiring managers and recruitment team.
- Providing continuous evaluation and support on employee experience throughout the on-boarding process.
- Assisting on creating employment contracts using existing templates to be shared with hiring manager and potential employees.
- Following the approval process and coordinate on regional deviation, if a contract template requires an amendment.
- Coordinating with Compensation team as well as authorized HR personnel for the creation and approval of Comp packages.
- Ensuring to coordinate and maintain "benefits at a glance" documents per country, for your assigned geography.
- Providing training to contractors and temp members in the event of policy change/ update or in the event of having a new team member on boarded.
- Facilitating the team with the most updated contact directory of associated vendors and contact point, associated to on-boarding process for your region.
- Supporting Data Integrity initiatives in all HR Systems
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Social sciences background
- Have 2-3 years of experience in corporate HR support or client services role
- Have thorough understanding of Employee life cycle actions including onboarding process.
- Be customer focused with the ability to provide remote HR support via Global HR Centre
- Be able to communicate (Read, Write & Speak) either in Mandarin Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish or Russian
- Have ability to handle sensitive situations and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Have knowledge of SAP, Neocase, Workday and other essential tools with understanding of HR policies and processes
- Have familiarity with customer service environment and ability to meet identified targets, KPIs and SLAs
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Occasionally remote working from home or another work location
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.