Company: Baker Hughes
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
Account Manager for upstream chemicals to work with internal and external customers supporting development and growth of business within the oil and gas industry. Actively selling and supporting Baker Hughes innovations and technology inclusive of the upstream chemical programs at assigned customer location to promote long-term business relationships with Baker Hughes
• Completing assignments in as safe and professional manner
• Responsible for (and accountable to) your customers within your geographic area
• Work closely with current and new customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within an assigned territory.
• Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and new customers, including plant or facility executives.
• Generate and execute sales plans in an assigned customer base and new customer accounts to meet defined territory profit increase goals.
• Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer complaints, escalating as required.
• Engage in problem-solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
• Actively sell and support Baker Hughes innovations and technology inclusive of the upstream chemical program at assigned customer location to promote long term business.
• Possible travel within assigned sales territory
• Have a thorough knowledge regarding all of your treatment programs in the field
Post Secondary Education
• Minimum 5 years oil and gas experience - field based
• Professionalism and technical merit
• Presentation skills
• Good understanding of profit and loss financials
• Strong time management skills
• Must be able to work a flexible rotation work schedule
• Basic chemical knowledge is an asset
• Computer Literacy - Microsoft word and excel
• Good understanding of oil and gas process systems
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.