Join our Digital Technology Team!
Our Digital Technology business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our team creates business value through continuous improvement in up-time, resilience, performance, time to market ,security and compliance.Partner with the best
In this role you will be part of Manufacturing & Quality Oracle DevOps team as an experienced Oracle Application Engineer and Project Manager where you Leading the analysis, requirement gathering, design, documentation, implementation and maintenance of Oracle supply chain modules.
As a Staff Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Identifying, scope, and lead business/site readiness projects to prepare new sites for the oracle implementation.
- Understanding of integrations with legacy or cloud tools interconnected with Oracle following best practices for new implementations
- Defining test strategy and performance analysis in the path for moving Oracle into the cloud
- Leading all projects followings Agile/Lean process and implementation by Tollgates
- Maintaining linkages with Supply-chain users and leaders to deliver benefits and reduce costs in all Supply-chain processes.
- Analyzing root-causes for complex ERP business problems and closely work with managers ensuring timely execution of deliverables
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have bachelor's in STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)with a minimum 5 yrs of professional experience.
- Have minimum 4yrs' experience in IT project management and execution in global companies or large consulting firms
- Have minimum 4 yrs of Oracle SCM Applications development, maintenance and development supervision
- Have functional domain expertise in Supply chain
- Demonstrate experience of working with cross-functional teams within a global-matrix environment
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.