Digital Sales Leader (APAC) Would you like to help shape and implement our Digital Solutions strategic direction?Are you a Sales Leader that is sales motivated to deliver?Join Our Digital Solutions Sales Team
Our Waygate Technologies Team is the global leader in Non-Destructive Testing. We ensure safety, quality and productivity to customers around the world. We help our customers enhance their digital transformation by supplying state-of-the-art data and analytics insights for their products and processes. Our Quality Team has various functions, like product, inspection, assurance and systems.Take ownership for sales management
As the Digital Sales Leader, you shall be the principle commercial driver within Waygate Technologies to optimize Orders for all DIS products in APAC region. This will require the close collaboration with multiple functions and all SBUs to ensure products are correctly defined to meet customer needs, commercialization plans are developed, necessary sales materials are created, CS staff are trained and Order targets are met.
As a Digital Sales Leader, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Delivering the DIS target Order number.
- Identifying potentially lucrative DIS related business opportunities; include but not be limited to new solutions in the same space, software solutions, and/or existing business offerings into new verticals or utilizing new business models.
- Utilizing voice of customer, work with Product Managers and Marketing to optimize offering of greatest value to target customers
- Working with Customer Success APAC team/Marketing/Product Management to develop a go-to-market plans to include messaging, collateral, training, pricing & quotation.
- Working with Customer Success APAC team to execute on the go to market plan using training and coaching
- Working to establish Waygate Technologies as the thought leader in our target markets.
- Supporting, sponsoring, creating events that drive internal and external awareness of DIS product offerings.
- Driving our Customer Success APAC team to be the consultant to our customers.
- Working in collaboration with regional Customer Success and Marketing to ensure that we optimize our messaging via key events such as shows and conferences, web-presence, social media, key account managers and channel partners.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Have Ten years of relevant experience in Sales in the field of NDT, quality management, process control or similar.
- Have proven successful track record of working cross functionally at a senior management level
- Have capability of accessing and maintaining customer relationships at a senior level.
- Have deep domain knowledge of manufacturing industry digital solutions.
- Have experience in leading/working through cross-functional teams to achieve desired targets.
- Have proven analytical skill set and strategic mind-set, ability to quickly move from details to the holistic view and vice versa.
- Have strong general financial knowledge
- Have knowledge of product marketing tools and technique.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.