Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Oil Terminal / Storage Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Our client is constructing a Demo Plant (DP) to, at scale, test its powder drying and oil blending system to produce the quantities necessary to run its OEM engine and other test trials. This DP is intended to iron out any remaining issues before the larger scale facility is commissioned in St Rose, New Orleans.
Our client seeks to find an individual with a combination of chemical engineering skills, oil products blending and marketing experience, and a mindsight of exploring and finding a solution to challenges. As our client expands, this role could grow into a significant global role with some real upside potential. Although the appointment is initially based at our site in Corbin, Kentucky, the candidate will ultimately move on to carry out their full duties within the main c. one million tonne p/a drying & blending plant located in St Rose, New Orleans.
• Good engineering background, ideally, a degree in Chemical Engineering and around 10 years' experience in the oil refining, fuel additives or products market.
• Background in plant engineering, operations & optimisation
• Experience of QA/QC of oil products a distinct advantage
• Demonstrable experience of innovation and new product development
• Team management experience
• Knowledge or experience in blending. Past handling of powder into liquids would be of particular advantage
• Experience of working in the international arena, albeit the role will be principally US based.
• To be able to work independently and with a great deal of autonomy
• Used to managing teams
• Articulate and able to effectively report to an international matrix management structure
• Experience of working with multiple stakeholders in a fast-moving environment
• Keen to grow into a major global opportunity with our client
• Flexibility - Ability to deal with a fast-moving company following many exciting opportunities at any one time
• Interest in a role which has an international perspective with opportunities for growth
• An attention to detail. In this role everything done or produced must meet stringent specifications. Combining a consistent positive attitude with a first of its kind technology, means we must go the extra mile
• Curiosity and innovation. We need to be leading edge and want to be the best
• Tenacity to see things through and get it right.
Our client will provide a good base salary plus benefits. There is a share ownership structure the candidate might expect for an early-stage growth company and a good bonus structure.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.