Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Piping Engineer
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Wood is currently recruiting Senior Engineer / Engineer - Piping on agency payroll to be part of their engineering team based out of Kolkata.
- Participate in design engineering efforts for projects
- Interact with the team to get necessary inputs for designs
- Candidate should be proficient in PDS software
- Develop manual / 2D engineering drawings
- Recognize problems and discrepancies
- Recognize the need for and requests help when needed
Skills / Qualifications
- B.E. / B. Tech (Mechanical) / (Chemical) from reputed institution-Full Time Course
- 4-11 years of experience in Piping Layout Design
- Knowledge of Piping Codes like ASME B 31.3 is a must
- Candidate should be well experienced in Piping, Equipment and Pipe support modelling in PDS Software. Exposure to AutoCAD, Microstation is desirable.
- Hands on experience in SP3D/PDMS/E3D software will be an added advantage
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.