Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Kenedy, Texas, United States
Wood is currently recruiting for Maintenance Planner/Scheduler with a fast-proven record of accomplishments to support operations in Aledo, TX. This role receives notifications form engineering, operations, maintenance, and plans work along with scheduling the work for execution. Your responsibility will be the detailed job planning of the assigned notifications/work orders. You will work closely with other planner schedulers to plan and schedule all activities. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and more. ***Candidates must live within a 40 mile radius***
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Participate in and contribute to all Health, Safety, & Environmental (HSE) efforts in day-to-day activities
- Receive work request and plan the activity for execution.
- Schedule materials, personnel, contractors & vendors
- Work with field leadership to determine priority of activities to enable scheduling of work.
- Periodically visit jobsites to aid in planning of work.
- Work with vendors ensuring that equipment and material deliveries are complete per to the scheduled start date.
- Ensure all required company labor, and contract services are available to execute work.
- Facilitate 2-Way communications (via daily and weekly meetings) between all parties involved in planning of a job including operations, engineering, well ops, construction, maintenance, and HSE to align the work program to meet the established schedules and business plans.
- Working with different functional groups within (i.e., engineering) and external contractors for the planning and scheduling of work
- Follow established processes for safety, planning & scheduling, procurement to ensure all parties are on the same page.
- Strong understanding of Well intervention activities such as Hot water washes of tubing, casing, flow line and facility, Recommission/Decommission wells, Swabbing, Well head flushes, etc.
- Interface with Eagle Ford supervisors to ensure resources are ready for work execution.
Skills / Qualifications
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States as a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as a permanent resident, refugee or asylee.
- Valid driver's license
- 5+ years of experience in operation and maintenance (O&M) of oilfield equipment
- 5+ years of experience in planning scheduling or related field
- Willing and able (with or without reasonable accommodation) to travel 10% on a yearly basis.
- Proficient PC skills (Word, Excel, SAP-PM, Access, Primavera P6, Maximo, etc.)
- Ability to collect accurate and meaningful data and extract trends and useful information to help improve operations.
- Understands planning scheduling and work process management.
- Effective interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Takes ownership of actions and follows through on dedications by holding others accountable and standing up for what is right.
- Delivers results through realistic planning to accomplish goals.
- Builds effective solutions based on available information and makes timely decisions that are safe and ethical.
- Ability to manage and progress multiple deliverables at one time.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong planning, organizational and facilitation skills
- Independent, self-starter
- Responds inventively, flexibly, and positively when faced with challenges and demands.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.