Skills: Field Service Tech, Instrumentation Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Kenedy, Texas, United States
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for Measurement Technician with a fast-proven record of accomplishments to support operations in Kenedy, TX. Supports Operations group and ensure that contract obligations and lease agreements are complied with in regards to the scheduling of Meter Test, calibration verification of the Secondary Element, inspection of the Primary Element, and Natural Gas Sampling in accordance with Measurement Policies and Procedures. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and more. ***Candidates must live within a 40 mile radius***
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Responsible for maintenance and repair of measurement station, and associated equipment including and not limited to EFM (Electronic Flow Meters), meter tubes, composite samplers, radio communications, PD meters, Coriolis meters, and auxiliary pressure transmitters.
- Responsible for scheduling and maintaining various types of measurement equipment as it pertains to the petroleum industry.
Skills / Qualifications
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- Entry level, typically 0-3 years of experience.
- Provides technical and/or administrative support.
- Demonstrates the ability to learn terminology, applications and standard procedures for performing the job function.
- Performs routine, basic office/field tasks using established procedures.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.