Skills: Contracts Administration
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Ahmadi, Al Ahmadi Governorate, Kuwait
Wood is currently seeking expression of interest for Contracts Administrator for a Kuwait based project to provide contracts and commercial support within the framework of a consultancy project management team (PMC) managing the execution of major upstream capital projects, from FEED through to operational handover.
Please note that at this stage, applications for this role are invited as an Expression of Interest (EOI) whilst opportunities are being fully determined.
- Tender phase: Co-ordinate and support the commercial and technical bid document preparation
- Tender phase: Tender period co ordination and support; bid evaluation, recommendation and Contract award
- Construction phase: Provide contractual advice and support to the project manager throughout the project life cycle.
- Construction phase Support in the review and management of contractor variations and claims
- Construction phase: Manage all formal communications from a contractual perspective (internal and external).
- Construction phase: Contractor third party approvals as required (procurement, sub contracts)
- Construction phase: Verify and approve interim payments to contractor
- Construction phase: Execute contract close out activities including final account documentation in accordance with company policies and procedures
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum University Degree
- Minimum eight years post graduate experience
- Minimum five years experience in the oil & gas, refining and petrochemical industries
- Minimum five years experience in the designation
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.