Experience: 12 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Ahmadi, Al Ahmadi Governorate, Kuwait
Wood is currently seeking expression of interest for Lead Design Draftsman for a Kuwait based oil and gas project.
Please note that at this stage, applications for this role are invited as an Expression of Interest (EOI) whilst opportunities are being fully determined.
- Work under supervision of Lead Design / Design Engineer
- Review Designs for O&G processing facilities and their associated infrastructure
- Cooperate with other disciplines to ensure the timely realization of competitive, achievable and serviceable solutions, including their Production Information Documentation
- Participate in the definition of system and/or module specifications
- Participate in Site testing
- Apply standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria to make adaptations and modifications in order to solve technical problems that arise
- Contribute to and participate in formal and informal design reviews and the development of engineering changes
- Execute the design process in order to realize the project, product and program plans
- Create designs that meet the specifications within the constraints given in the project plan
- Generate adequate Product Information/ Technical Product Documentation to qualify, integrate, produce and test product
- Collect and analyze information in order to report timely required information to different users and management. Provide regular status reporting to applicable management and departments in order to enable them to take required actions
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum twelve years of experience
- Minimum three years experience in the oil & gas, refining and petrochemical industries
- Minimum five years experience in the designation
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.